Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Day has Come

Hi,
Its been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog. I actually almost forgot that I had a blog. :)
"A New Day has come" - This title struck a cord with me from the time Celine Dion released her album by the same name. They are such strong words. They speak volumes. For some, i may be the literal meaning of a new day and for others it may mean something more deep - a new beginning of sorts.....
I belong to the latter category. Since my last blog till now, there have been quite a few changes in my life. From getting a job to going on a project, the last 9 months have been quite a jolly ride. We all want success in our lives, whats different is the way we evaluate our successes. Success in the end is anything which ultimately makes us happy and gives us the satisfaction. Success came to me in the form of my job which has given me a new meaning and renewed confidence. when I got the job, a lot of people advised me to be careful and not to trust anyone easily as everyone is on the prowl to step on you to climb up the ladder. It made me apprehensive as I didn't know what to expect. The initial few days at office saw me keeping a stiff face and thinking twice before talking to anyone. But gradually the facade wore off and my natural character took over. After all how long can act specially when you realize that most of the time is spent in office. And frankly specking there was no need for me to be that way because I realized that after all, all my colleagues are also humans and not wolves....
Today, I have some very close friends in my team with whom I can share all the problems personal and professional. My team has won great accolades for all the hard work we have put in the project and I am very proud to have been part of such a wonderful team......
Truly, "A New Day has come" for me....... finally. :)

2 comments:

Spectator said...

well, all the best !

Anju said...
This comment has been removed by the author.